Villain Quote of the Day

Brought to you by an acclaimed Villainologist
“Okay. You know how you only use 10% of your brain? That’s because the other 90% is filled with curds and whey.”
-Todd Ingram, “Scott Pilgrim vs. The World”

Okay. You know how you only use 10% of your brain? That’s because the other 90% is filled with curds and whey.”

-Todd Ingram, “Scott Pilgrim vs. The World”

  1. grievers-gunblade reblogged this from villainquoteoftheday
  2. joshachu reblogged this from villainquoteoftheday
  3. edd-de-saren reblogged this from skylitrocket
  4. hexalabaster reblogged this from villainquoteoftheday
  5. paralysis reblogged this from livinmokotory
  6. monsterkingofhell reblogged this from livinmokotory
  7. livinmokotory reblogged this from villainquoteoftheday
  8. skylitrocket reblogged this from villainquoteoftheday
  9. deanwinchestertwerking reblogged this from villainquoteoftheday
  10. the-pizza-lich reblogged this from villainquoteoftheday
  11. rayxclockwork reblogged this from villainquoteoftheday
  12. pretentious-life reblogged this from villainquoteoftheday
  13. iamtheowlrus reblogged this from villainquoteoftheday
  14. villainquoteoftheday posted this